“I don't know of anybody who's found a better way
to piece together all
the little details of creating the perfect,
complete sales letter in one tight lesson. Extremely useful."
- John Forde, 2008 AWAI Copywriter of the Year
Michael Masterson’s Simple Yet Powerful Five-Step Writing Formula for Turning an Average Sales Letter Into a
Order THE ARCHITECTURE OF PERSUASION today
and receive seven FREE Bonuses
A $283.95 Value!
YES! I want to use Michael Masterson’s simple 5-step formula to write superior sales letter copy, crush current controls, generate huge revenues for my clients, and drastically increase my copywriting income.
Please send me a copy of The Architecture of Persuasion for only $24.95 plus shipping & handling. I will also receive online access to the ebook.
And when I order now, I’ll also receive online access to the following seven FREE bonuses (a $283.95 value):
That’s right. I’ll get Michael Masterson’s book, The Architecture Of Persuasion - plus all seven bonuses - for just $24.95.
- The 7 Daily Habits of Successful Copywriters (Value: $29)
- The Copywriters 7-Step Wealth Building Plan: Turn Yourself into A MILLIONAIRE in just 10 Years (Value: $19.95)
- Copywriting: The Greatest Little Retirement Career You’ve Never Even Heard Of (Value: $29)
- Niche Marketing: The Best Proven Method for Making More Money as a Copywriter (Value: $49)
- The Big Idea: How to Find and Develop a Captivating Idea that Sets Your Promotion Apart from the Crowd (Value: $49)
- Seven Deadly Myths of Web Writing (Value: $29)
- Audio recording “Succeeding as a Freelance Copywriter” with Bob Bly and Michael Masterson (Value: $79)
American Writers & Artists Inc.
245 NE 4th Ave., Ste 102 • Delray Beach, FL 33483
Phone: 866-879-2924 (toll-free) • 561-278-5557
Fax (561) 278-5929
Contact Us Online
Your Privacy is important to us.
©2014 American Writers & Artists Inc.
American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) does not act as personal career advisors or guarantee employment as a result of taking one of our programs. AWAI provides its members with information about improving their writing, design and photography skills. The executive staff and Board of Advisors who contribute to AWAI's programs are proud of the reputation AWAI has built since its inception in 1997. We believe the information presented to our members in our published resources and at our meetings and seminars is the best and most useful available to people interested in writing and graphic design today. The information presented in AWAI programs is for the exclusive use of AWAI members. Copying or disseminating any information published by AWAI, electronic or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. Members should be aware that AWAI is not a school nor does it offer any degrees recognized by employers. Income results may vary.